Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 1 year 2 weeks ago #5279

• tandccongos
  • Thank you received: 8
I am manually installing the FP's with TTools. I've been doing that for years and never an issue. I use the default plans and not the optimized plans. I am doing nothing different with the Su17 that I;m doing with the Su18 plans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 1 year 2 weeks ago #5298

• HankyPanky
  • Always happy landings
  • Thank you received: 35
Yes, that's what I expected :-(. Was just a question.

Chris, to be honest - I have no idea, where your problem is. I installed several UTT Su18 packages like Lion Air, Citilink, Egyptair, Wings Air this weekend, doing it the same way you are doing, installed to FS9, FSX and P3D - everything works fine and is running. I'm sure the plans are fine and definitely not the reason.

Did you ran tools like ACA and AIFP to look for typos, missing air files or any little things like that?

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 1 year 2 weeks ago #5305

• tandccongos
Yes....I tripled and quadrupled checked that there were no errors in the FP's. I made sure that all the numbering in the aircraft.cfg file was OK. I ran ACA to make sure that no aircraft were missing from plans. It's like FS2004 is not able to read them although the BGL's are located where all the other traffic BGL's are...

Still scratching my head.....

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 1 year 2 weeks ago #5306

• tandccongos
Figured it out....Somehow my AI traffic slide was not at 100% and was slid down to 3%. Once I corrected to slider to 100%, issue resolved.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers,

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 1 year 1 week ago #5340

• HankyPanky
  • Always happy landings
Good to hear :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tandccongos

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 2 months 3 weeks ago #5876

• perico
Hello everyone,

I allow myself to intervene in your conversation, on fs2004, I myself to note this problem, with all the FP of 2018, in particular the regions asia, the planes does not exist! I retelcharger from the site AIG, with the same belts assigned, and there, my traffic appears.
Actually with FP prior to 2018, it works, but after, nothing ... It's been a very long time that I do my own traffic, recovering aircraft paints and recent Fp, to have a relatively up-to-date traffic ... But since I recover from your site, especially the recent ones, I did not understand why my traffic and off, trying all possible, I did not have any opportunity to see, even changing the year in the sim ...
So, sacher than FP AIG, season summer2018 or wi18 / 19, with the same paint, my traffic is ok ... I confirm what Mr tandccongos also said about this problem ... My config FS2004 is right and i doing manually with paint and AIG or UTT FP...

Thank you in advance

PERICO

Summer 2018 UTT FP's not showing up in FS2004 2 months 3 weeks ago #5877

• HankyPanky
  • Always happy landings
AIG flightplans are set to 1%, and come with aircraft and texture files and can be installed somewhat semi-automatically. Or automatically when using the OCI.

UTT flightplans are 10% and with generic aircraft.txt files, that must be edited manually.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds