Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to adding traffic

New to adding traffic 1 month 2 weeks ago #6103

• ioxothoth
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the UTT way of installing flightplans and AI aircraft. In the past, I have used World of AI packages, and their dedicated installer, which has been fine. However, all their packages are now way out of date, and I discovered that UTT can now supply me with what I need, and beyond. The sheer variety on here is astounding - especially the Russian and former Soviet nations, which are my biggest focus.

So, I've kind of got my head around using TTools to compile the flight plans, but in terms of the AI aircraft needed, are all the models available here, or will I have to do some searching to ensure I have all that is required?

Sorry if this is a regular question, but I want to get the best out of my good old FS2004!

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Ura!!
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by ioxothoth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Q400Dasher

New to adding traffic 1 month 1 week ago #6104

• HankyPanky
  • Always happy landings
  • Thank you received: 42
Welcome to UTT, a silent place, but nevertheless a source of great models and plans for AI traffic.

As you already have noticed this is the primary address for things related to russian/far east things. But you'll need much more, regarding models as well as plans. You won't find western models like Airbus and Boeing here, only repaints for birds wearing them. So for general aviation and business traffic, or military.

Next to this site and the main ones like Avsim, FlightSim and Simviation you need at least two others:
AIG - www.alpha-india.net/
MAIW - militaryaiworks.com/

AIG will keep you busy for years with reading, downloading and understanding everything related to AI traffic, for FS2004, FSX, P3D and the very first beginning of MSFS.

Have fun!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Q400Dasher, ioxothoth
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds